Monday, April 12, 2010

Product Haul!!!

I went a little crazy this week when I decided to refill my supply. In 3 days I managed to buy the products pictured below....






  1. Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo
  2. Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak - 2 Packs
  3. Queen Helene Cholesterol
  4. Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
  5. Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion (for little sis' natural hair)
  6. S-Curl
  7. Aussie Moist - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner
  8. Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor
  9. Suave Humectant
  10. Avacado Conditioning Creme
  11. L’Oréal EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment
  12. L’Oréal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Masque
  13. Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner - 2 bottles
  14. Vo5 Moisture Milks Conditioner - Strawberries and Cream (not pictured)

I will do a review on each product as I use them so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment