Sunday, October 2, 2011

Small Rant!

Last night I posted my hair journey via YouTube. YouTube takes FOREVER to upload a video so I decided to go to sleep and let that thang do it's job. This morning I checked to see if both my relaxer video AND my 1 min and 44 sec video had be uploaded. Well when I looked at both videos I had 1 dislike for each.

Now I knew that when I certain people saw my relaxer video that they would have their critics and not like the way I do MY hair but it's whatever....the part that pissed me off SOOOO much is the fact that someone would dislike my hair journey. Like REALLY?????? It's a hair journey...my hair isn't unhealthy towards the end. Yes I had a setback in January but I chose to trim my ends so that my hair doesn't look long and raggedy. As a matter of fact...I gained my thickness back!

Another reason why I'm super upset right now is because it took me a very long time to grow my hair. You guys know my story...I've NEVER, EVER had long hair in my LIFE!!!! NEVER!!! Ever since I joined LHCF and found out what I was doing wrong, I was able to take the necessary steps to grow my hair to it's desired length.

That wasn't easy. Took a lot of work, trial and error, money, patience and yes tears when I reached that setback. But some idiot on YouTube who is jealous or just plain evil decided to dislike a hair journey video????

Breathe Tommie.....


Sorry guys, I really needed to vent...

8 comments:

  1. Girl, don't pay the haters any mind. Their hair could be broken and up to their ears...so the length of your hair makes them jealous.
    Be proud of your accomplishments(which I'm sure you are) and continue to be blessed! :D
    Your hair os beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haters... This is not a natural hair Journey I think sometimes when your not natural, people start to judge. JS

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't even pay that person any attention, it took a lot for you to put yourself out there and people online are just mean!

    Your hair is lovely! be proud of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with everyone else. Why would someone dislike your video as soon as you put it up. It boggles my mind lol. But anyway you're doing great so just keep up the great work and don't pay haters any mind. Soon enough the "likes" will cancel out that one dislike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, my internet was so wonky yesterday so IDK if my comment on your results went through or not. It looks really good and congrats on being back to BSB (that's what the orig comment said).

    Secondly, girl...YouTube can be a cold place for some people. IDK about the dislike either. If I REALLY have some constructive criticism I say it. So it seems like hate as has been stated. Your hair looks great! Seems like some YTbers only get a lot of love after their hair is already full BSL...which is why you can hardly find channels that have tracked an entire person's journey! In one more year, they'll be shocked at where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, people crazy and nasty...pray for them and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I know you're not letting those people get to you! One word- Haters!!

    On a happier note I have an award for you on my blog!!!

    http://www.stilettominded.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't let that "dislike" get to you. You're doing a great job taking care of your hair (so bump them.)

    ReplyDelete