Monday, November 19, 2007

Know A Good Hairstylist?






Many in the hair world know that a good hairstylist is hard to find. Well luckily my blog readers your search is over. You can always find a good hairstylist when you see that girl pass you on the street and you are tempted to say "Gurl who does your hair?" I did and i will never leave her. Now I'm here to share with you the lovely stylist who cut my hair into the beautiful creation you see on the first blog i posted. Not only will i share her name, address, and salon number...but i encourage to all to support the person who hooks you up on a daily, weekly, monthly or like me seasonal basis by posting your favorite stylist, what they specialize in and where to find them in the comment section of this post.

2 comments:

  1. Stylist: Tangela
    Salon: Folicles
    Location:709 Fulton St Brooklyn, NY 11217
    Number: (718) 522-0557
    Specialty: Short Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. am one of those cosmetolgist. my speicalty is up dos and nail designs.i do hair in n.y.c and pa.i also sale marykay products.soon i will be opening up my own beauty shop, but until then people can reach me at 718-954-1364

    ReplyDelete