If you have naturally long hair this style will be a breeze for you:
1. Start by washing your hair with a moisturizing shampoo (try Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo )
2. Condition, Condition, Condition!!!! If you want sleek, shiny, healthy strand you must condition your hair (try Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner)
3. Add Foaming Wrap Lotion generously (try Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion)
4. Create a middle part, roller set your hair and sit under the hair dryer.
5. Once your hair is completely dry, take out the roller and separate each curl with your fingers till you get your desired look.
For those of you who live by the motto "Buy it if you can't grow it":
1. Follow the first two steps above.
2. Section your hair, leaving room for a center part as well as an inch of hair on each side.
3. Braid your remaining hair vertically from the crown to the nape for the neck using half inch partings. Secure the ends of the cornrows with a needle and weaving thread creating closure with no spaces. Remember, the key to this technique is to hide the braids and to make the hair lay flat with a natural feel to it.
4. Apply your desired hair (18' Yaki hair in the color of your mane) in a horizontal pattern. Make sure your space the tracks about one half inch apart from each other.
5. Razor cut the front to create a realistic look as well as a nice bounce to your curls once it's been created. 110 degree razor cut is preferred starting from the forehead and working down toward the nape.
6. Apply a light oil to your hair to blend your hair with the weave.
7. To create soft curls use a medium curling iron over your entire head.
To maintain this look, create large pin curls using large bobby pins to hold the curls in place. Release the pins in the morning and finger through your hair to set the style.