Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update on my Bobbi Boss Ocean Wave Install

Hey guys,

It’s been two weeks since installing this weave and I’m still in love with it. I believe that me sealing the wefts before installing has helped tremendously with the shedding. I used two full packs which makes the hair so thick and sexy! I love the way the hair looks when wet but right now I’m experimenting with its curls. This week I’ve been doing 4 big pin curls and then pin curl my bangs and found that this is a simple routine to do before bed. When I wake up I just take the pin curls out and finger comb my hair and I have vixen hair. Or if I’m really lazy, then I would just take all of the hair (except my bangs) and twist it into a bun. Then when I get up in the morning the hair will be wavy. I’m definitely going to try to keep this hair in for 3 months. This will be the longest I’ve ever kept a weave in. And I’m so loving my jet black hair!!!! So I’m seriously thinking of dyeing my whole hair black (semi-permanent of course) when I take this weave out.

I finally washed my hair along with the weave on Sunday and everything went well. As I was washing my hair I thought “maybe I should do a video on my washing routine” and I will. Lol

In my next video, I will show you how I not only wash the Bobbi Boss weave but also how you can wash your hair while it’s in an install. My method (which a lot of girls on BlackHairMedia.com use) is the easiest way to get to your scalp without messing up the braids underneath. Also, I will show you how I moisturize my scalp while in a straight weave and how I style the Bobbi Boss hair.

I hope you guys have been enjoying my videos :-)

Love you all! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I'm getting the weave itch myself. I'm sure you are going to have a lot of growth and retention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope i can be a little past APL by the time i take this install out. (crossing fingers and praying for this Nioxin and the summer growth spurt to accelerate my growth)

    ReplyDelete