Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hairfinity and Mini Plan Update

Hey Guys,
Hope you all are enjoying your days off (if you are off) for this Holiday Weekend. I recently purchased some hair vitamins called Hairfinity. After reading what the lovely ladies had to say about these vitamins and seeing the growth and thickness they had, I took the plunge and bought a 2 months supply of them.

This week I plan on going back to weaving it up until next spring. I'm going to weave a straight weave for about a month. Let me hair breathe (take a break from that install) for 2 weeks and then I'll rock my Bobraz until Christmas. Again, I'll take another break until New Years. Hopefully by then I'll be full BSB (below shoulder blade) or BSL (bra strap length).

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment