Saturday, April 10, 2010

Counting the days...tick, tick, tick

I've found myself counting down the days till my next relaxer. I never thought I could stretch my relaxers this long! Today makes it exactly 26 weeks since my last touch up! Charee (my stylist assistant) is not going to be a happy camper when she sees this new growth.

I can't wait to see how much my hair has grown, the feeling of brushing my hair with my finger from root to tip without it stopping midway, I can't wait to leave that salon and have the wind blow my hair and I shake the fresh wash and set in slow motion as I get into my car one foot at a time, tossing my hair in a loose bun and throwing on some lips gloss, sunscreen and sunglasses when running out the door, knowing that I don't have to wash my hair in box braids because I fear the painful and long detangling process, can't wait for the first wash regi that doesn't leave me breaking combs and my 3 hrs process will be cut down to 2 hrs!

Hey, a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment