Friday, January 13, 2012

New Hair Coming Soon!!!

So i took Courtney's advice and went ahead and purchased from Genesis Virgin Hair's Vendor on AliExpress. I saved sooo much money on 4 bundles of hair ladies!!!!!

I purchased 1 Bundle of 16 inches, 1 Bundle of 18 inches and 2 Bundles of 22 inches and with shipping the total price was $250!!!! Since the hair comes from China; Juan the vendor is on vacation for the Chinese New Year from today till 2/3 (i missed the 1/12 deadline). A lot of ladies on Black Hair Media rave about this vendor and Courtney was nice enough to send me the link.

I plan on making it into (if you couldn't guess) a 3/4 wig and doing a red Ombre like i did on the Belle by Bre hair. My plan is to rock out with this kinky hair till my new baby arrives in the mail.

Side note: Who else sneaks to buy hair and not tell their significant other about it? (Raising Hands) He will kill me when/if he finds out...lol

hmmm...i think i will make a poll on this...

Link to vendor: http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/313334

Sample of what the hair looks like: (Got this image from a member on Black Hair Media)


10 comments:

  1. I sneak and buy all types of hair products without telling him. Just wait til I order my dryer. We're even though because he buys plenty of electronics without telling me. I usually find out when I sign for the packages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My boyfriend made me promise him that i will stop wearing weaves when i reach MBL :-/

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I recently realized this was the same vendor too. Those BHM ladies be ON IT! I can't even keep up! lol. Can't wait to see it on you.

    no significant other but i don't tell my friends and fam how much I pay for hair. no ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raises both hands!!!! I was too ashamed to ever admit this. I thought I was the only one who intentionally omitted the part of my day that I went shopping at the BSS or wig sites. I always get caught when the packages arrive. If I can purchase it during the week from a store I'm good. Looking forward to seeing the look you create with the new hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow is this really the same hair as genesis because i am ordering now! i dont even care how people found out this link but thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you used this hair yet? It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link doesn't work anymore..
    Could you please post the link again ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/313334

    ReplyDelete
  8. So how did the hair hold up? I really hope u would reply because I'm planning on buying hair there next week? What are your thoughts? Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair is still amazing...i actually have it in my Dark and Lovely contest Video i posted on YT

      Delete