Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 INCHES IN 4 MONTHS (end of the year) CHALLENGE

I joined the 2 INCHES IN 4 MONTHS (end of the year) CHALLENGE on LHCF and today is the beginning of the challenge. The challenge days are:
Challenge Starts: September 1, 2011
Challenge Ends: December 31, 2011


Goal : REACH IT !!
Template to join : Must Include a starting pic because we will reveal at 4-month mark !
What's your regimen?
What Products are you using?
What will you especially do for achieving this goal? 

Here's the answers to my questions:
What's your regimen?  I posted this a few posts back...
My new regimen will be: (Every two weeks)
1. Take off my ¾ wig
2. With the braids still in:
  •  Apply Amla Oil to hair for 1 hr with 2 wool hats
  •  Rinse and Shampoo with a moisturizing poo
  •  Rinse and DC (under heat) with ORS Replenishing Conditioner for 45 mins
  •  Rinse and apply my Aussie Moist Conditioner or any moisturizing conditioner
3. Not sure if my hair will matte but, I plan to take my braids out after 8 weeks and put a hard core protein treatment in…preferably Aphoghee’s Two Step Protein Treatment.
4. Take my Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex Vitamins daily
5. Drink at least 4 glasses of water daily.


What Products are you using?
ORC Replenishing Conditioner, HH Hello Hydration Shampoo, Amla Oil, JBCO, Coconut Oil, ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer, and my staple EVCO!!! I can't reach my goal without.......my Nioxin Recharging Complex Vitamins

What will you especially do for achieving this goal? Protective Styling with my 3/4 wigs.

Here's my starting pic!!!!! I'm super excited at the growth I was able to retain since trimming my ends in May

Comparison from May

Who wants to join me on this challenge??? :-)

4 comments:

  1. How long have you been taking the Nioxin vitamins? How are they working for you? I just ordered myself some online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been taking it since Feb/March and I LOVE it. It's definitely boosted my growth from less than a half inch a month to 1/2. Beware, your hair grows everywhere!!!!!! face, eyelashes, eyebrows, pubs, legs...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your retainage is great! OMG you're making me want to try Nioxin lol.

    ReplyDelete