Thursday, May 19, 2011

On The Couch with Trendsetta

Hey Guys,
I thought it would be fun to tell you some little facts about me and answer publicly the main questions you lovely ladies hit me up with in my inbox.


  1. What is your nationality? My mom is Trinidadian and my father (well his parents) is from the US Virgin Islands. My mom is Venezuelan, Indian and Black. My father is just Black (Caribbean)
  2. Do you have any siblings? Yes, 3 sisters from my mother side (two older and one younger). One (older sister from my father's side). I'm the third child on my mom's side and the baby on my father's side.
  3. Where are you from? I'm a New Yorker. I was born in Harlem, lived in The Bronx for 6 years and then moved to Brooklyn at the age of  7 and have been here ever since.
  4. Have you ever considered going natural? NOPE! I'm not saying that there's nothing wrong with being natural, I'm just saying that I don't have the patience to be natural.
  5. What is your hair type? I believe my hair type is Type 4B (click here to understand what Type 4B means)
  6. What is one hair product you can NOT live without? My Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  7. What relaxer do you use? How often do you relax? I use Affirm in Normal and I relax 2-3 times a year

1 comment:

  1. Big ups Trini! "Wha part yuh from?" (the classic question) lol You are the 3rd hair blogger/vlogger that I have found of Trinidadian descent/from Trini. It's cool to find fellow Trinis who are into hair. lol My mom is a similar mix to your mother, and likewise my dad is black. Luvin the blog, so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete