Sunday, May 15, 2011

Being Lazy

Hope your Sunday is going well. It's supposed to rain in New York this week so I decided that i'm not going to wash my hair this week....(out of pure lazyiness...lol) and just bun it. I like the way my hair looks in a bun when my hair is freshly relaxed. My edges are nice and smooth and my buns look neater. I'm going to do various buns this week. Hmmmm, I might even take a few pictures of the various buns I will be doing. I hope I can think of 5 different styles....actually, I could.

My plan for today is...lay in the bed and surf on my laptop till i pass out. It's just one of those days....

2 comments:

  1. OMG I know what you mean. I hate the way my bun looks right now, my kitchen is crazy, my edges are fuzzy, and it just doesn't look NEAT! But with a fresh relaxer *choir sings hallelujah* it looks incredibly chic!

    ReplyDelete