Monday, November 22, 2010

Update on my Bobraz

Hola Chickas!!!!
I deep conditioned my hair this weekend and decided to DC the bobraz as well. The hair came out nice and pretty :-)
Here's the results....


I ended up taking the 14inches out because the blending was horrid! I ended up using the rest of the 12inches i bought and the install looked much better.

How Do I Style?: At night i would divide my hair in 7 sections (4 in the front, two on the bottom and 1 section on the top). I would take each section and double twist my hair then put a roller at the end. I use Cantu Shea Butter to make my curls nice, soft and shiny.
Here's some pics of the process...well the end of the process...lol

xoxo Trendsetta!!!

6 comments:

  1. HI just found your blog by doing a search for bobraz. I love your hair, i'm assuming you are pleased with it...?? Would you mind telling the brand??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! The brand is called Bohyme and the style is Brazilian Wave
    http://www.bohyme.com/brazilian_wave.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm SOLD! I'm ordering this hair for my vacation lol.

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many packs would you suggest for a sew in? I dont usually like hair to be too, too full, but I want it full enough to look good.

    ReplyDelete