Wednesday, August 25, 2010

M.I.A. Much?

I know, I know, I've been missing for some time. I've just been dealing with a death in the family and trying to get my life back.



Lately I haven't been happy with the rate my hair is growing. I guess I shouldn't compare myself with the other members on LHCF.



What's new?

1. I started adding ceramides to my regimen. Since ceramides will cause product buildup, I will be co-washing once a week and shampooing my hair on Saturdays. I've been eyeing the Loreal Sulfate Free poo's for sometime, so I might be using that. I've also heard of some other good moisturizing poo's that I want to check out as well



2. I'm ending my 18 week stretch tomorrow. You know I won't leave you girls hanging, pics will be posted. I'm too lazy to prep my hair for my relaxer so I hope it takes (crossing fingers). I plan to have it relaxed, deep conditioned and then trimmed.



3. I've been eyeing these hair vitamins from Hairfinity and have been stalking the threads on LHCF. The ladies posted their results after 2 months and it looks like they've gotten 1/2 to 1 inch worth of growth with them. Not only did they get growth but most seemed to gain thickness as well! I can't knocked until I try it, so I plan on purchasing 2 bottles on Monday.

Here's the link to the thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236683




Well that's the latest! I'll post my relaxer update on Monday since I don't have internet access at home and I can't figure out how to post pics when I'm updating this blog from my blackberry.



Xoxo ladies! :-*

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment