Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catching Up

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend. I know its been a while since I've posted on this blog....don't stone me.



How's things? Enjoying the weather? Its been beautiful in NY these past few weeks!!!!! Its 89 degrees right now and I'm loving it. I didn't get a chance to hit the beach up last weekend and won't be this week so I decided to catch a tan on my terrace.



I'm burning up! Lol. After tanning for about 15 mins I thought "since its so hot out I should DC as well". I then went in my room, slapped my Queen Helene Super Cholesterol Creme in my hair, sealed with EVCO & Honey. I then cover my hair with a plastic shopping bag and two wool hats.....viola! Now I'm tanning and dc-ing @ the same time.



Clever right?!



Hope you all enjoy your weekend. We'll catch up later on next week. I have a couple of product reviews to share with you so stay tuned. BTW...if you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at Trendsetta25@aol.com.



Xoxo Trendsetta





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment