- To maintain a healthy mane, pamper it for a few minutes each night by making sure it is covered with a silk or satin scarf.
- Ma sage your scalp every few days to stimulate healthy oil production and circulation. Doing this may help promote hair growth, but be gentle.
- Handle your mane with gently care. Shampoo, comb, and brush gently to prevent breakage. When blow-drying, keep the setting on warm and hold the dryer at least 12 inches away from your hair.
- Use hot oil or a creamy hair mask. Place a plastic cap or let the conditioner sink in for about 15-20 minutes before you rinse.
- Try to trim your hair every 6-8 weeks. Trimming dead hair and split ends will allow your hair to maintain it's healthiness and keep the hair from splitting.
- Eat right and exercise for a healthy body and head of hair.
- If you must use a heat appliance, apply a heat protector product to keep your mane from being damaged.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Hair Tip for the Day!
Posted by Tommie at 2:54 PM