Tuesday, February 16, 2016

How I Defined My 4C Curls Using Bentonite Clay | Aztec Healing Clay Mask

I've always wanted to see if it was possible to define my newly natural 4c curls. I looked all over youtube for regimens and they all led me to Bentonite Clay. What convinced me even more to try this clay mask was my good friend Lori. I took a trip to Whole Foods and finally purchased a jar of this stuff and never looked back. I loved the results the mask gave me. Next time I'm going to try it with Aloe Juice and some oils like Almond and Jojoba.



Here's some benefits that comes along with using Bentonite Clay:

1. When used in a bath as a soaking liquid; it removes toxins leaving your skin smooth, hydrated and less inflamed.



2. Great treatment for your hair because it cleanses, clarifies, moisturizes, conditions and helps clump natural curls. It also gets rid of toxins in the scalp and helps with dandruff problems.



3. Helps repair damaged skin by healing and regenerating skin tissue, draws out toxins, treats acne, unclogs and shrinks pores, prevents blackheads, evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of scars.



4. Boosts Probiotics by removing toxins, digestive-distress causing chemicals and heavy metals form the guy. Because of the negatively charge electrons, it is able to withstand the acids that are found in the gut.



5. Improves the health of your teeth and gums because of the antibacterial properties. IT's able to bind to the unhealthy substances in your mouth that is around your teeth, gums and tongue and helps remove them before your swallow them and get sick.



I'm going to try this recipe found on Naturally Curly next: (Click HERE)





No comments:

Post a Comment