Hairobics All Natural
Peppermint oil is popular as a cure for problems associated with gastritis and indigestion. However, its ability to rejuvenate hair and help in overcoming hair related issues has made it a good hair care product too. However, unlike other hair oils, peppermint oil must be used with a little bit of prudence. A diluted form of the oil is recommended by hair care experts to get best results.
There are many benefits of using peppermint oil for hair.
- It acts as a coolant and is effective in keeping the scalp cool.
- It is an effective anti dandruff treatment and can also keep lice away from your hair.
- If you have dry scalp, the oil can be an effective remedy as it balances the pH. The soothing fragrance can be quite refreshing and is definitely better than the artificial fragrances associated with ordinary hair oils.
- Peppermint oil is known to stimulate hair follicles and thus promotes hair growth. Research shows that it is an effective remedy for hair loss as it binds the hair roots and improves scalp stimulation by increasing blood circulation. Another potent formula that promotes hair growth is a mixture of peppermint oil, glycerine and jojoba oil.
- Peppermint oil also acts as an effective hair tonic when mixed with tea tree oil, coconut oil, castor oil and vitamin E oil. People who have an oily scalp can use diluted peppermint oil to overcome the problem. The oil is also an effective astringent and helps normalize the scalp condition by neutralizing the effect of excessive oil on the scalp.
- Peppermint oil is good for your hair because it works as an effective conditioner and adds shine and gloss to your hair and giving it more bounce. There are a few other benefits of peppermint oil as well. It is very good in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Since it helps in controlling excess oil production, it can be effective in treatment of oily skin.
- Peppermint oil is fast becoming popular as effective hair care oil because of inherent hair rejuvenating properties. However, it should not be used without diluting as it can affect your hair and scalp adversely.