Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bohyme Brazilian Wave Straightened!

I decided to go to the Dominican Hair Salon today. I got a wash and set and asked the stylist to trim the hair in layers. I was pleased with the outcome. I think the next time I sew this Bohyme in, I will get the 14 in so my hair can be swanging!
Side Note: When I walked in and asked how much it would cost to get a wash and set, she said it would be $18 but then I told her it was a weave because I knew the price would go up. She looked shocked and said “That’s a weave????” LOL. When I got it washed she was telling the other stylist how pretty the hair is and everyone in the salon was in awe of the hair. All eyes were on me today. :-D

10 comments:

  1. It does look real... I ddint know the brazilizn goes straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it does look amazing! is than an enclosure at the top or your real hair left out??

    ReplyDelete
  3. no closure...that's my hair...see this post for my braid pattern "Sunday, April 17, 2011
    THE BOHYME IS BACK BABY!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone know where i can find the Bohyme Brazilian wave such as a website i can buy it from or a store where i can have it sent i live in Miami and i dont believe we have it here at all my email is cara200020@aol.com thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of hair length did you get and what colour is it in ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is very pretty! How many packs did you use? How did you braid your hair to install the weave? Did the hair become curly once you put water? Sorry for all the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your personal submit. It is excellent to find out an individual clarify within phrases within the middle in addition to lucidity relating to this important subject might be effortlessly observed. tissage bresilien

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the world of www, there are countless blogs. But believe me, this blog has all the perfection that makes it unique in all. I will be back again and again. start a drop shipping business

    ReplyDelete