Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hair Tag =D

I saw this posted on longing4length's and found it fun!
1) Top three things you love about your hair
  • I can be versatile with it. I can weave it, wig it, bun it, braid it, etc…and still retain my growth.
  • It’s FINALLY growing…..took me long enough _
  • It’s the longest in my family now…lol.
2) Top Three things you have learned since being on your hair journey
  • Retention is a must.
  • Keeping it moisturized.
  • Black hair CAN grow!!!!
3) Top three things you want to accomplish during your hair journey
  • I want to be full BSB by December 2011.
  • I want women to be inspired by following me through this journey…my good, my bad, my accomplishments with hitting my goals and my setbacks. I know a lot of women out there think that you have to be mixed to hair long beautiful hair. I want to break this myth! Everyone’s hair grows…it’s all about retaining what you grow and keeping your hair healthy.
  • I want to hit full WL by Jan 2013.
4) Top Three things/Products you love:
  • Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
  • Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • My IZUNAMI 450 Flat Iron – Helps me stretch for 6 months

5) Top three Hair inspirations (YouTube or otherwise)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Your hair is so pretty...you'll definitely be BSB by December or sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl and thanks for the inspiration for this post =D

    ReplyDelete