Monday, December 6, 2010

Experiment with Herbal Essence Totally Twisted

Hey Guys,
I'm taking my install out in approximately 13 days and i can't wait. I love this hair and all but I'm just anxious to see how much hair i retained while in this weave.
I took a trip to Target yesterday and bought a couple of products to try with my Bobraz. I picked up a bottle of Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner and the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse.

When i got home i lightly wet my hair under the sink, detangled and applied the conditioner and then the mouse and two strand twist my hair. I made 4 twists (two in the front and two in the back) and then let it air dry overnight.

This was my result...
The curls came out more defined but the back needed a little bit more product. As you can see in the first picture, the back is a little puffy. I'm going to add more product to the hair tonight to see if it makes a difference. Overall, i like the way the curls came out and my hair (the leave out) blend so well with the Bohyme. The mousse didn't make my curls crunchy...this might be a staple for this hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment