Sunday, May 8, 2011

Showing Some Love


I just wanted to take the time out to thank all of you guys for viewing my site. I’m so pleased to see that I have viewers from around the world. So I decided to give you all a shout out. I love you all and thanks for being regular viewers!

Shout out to my readers in:
United States (my home)
Canada (I see you up there)
United Kingdom (I secretly wish I had your accent…lol)
France (I love your language <3)
Netherlands Antilles (what’s popping?)
Nigeria and South Africa (hope you guys are spreading the word down there)
Bermuda (I wish I was there right now…sigh)
Jamaica (bah bah bah! lol)
Germany (you guys really like me)
Trinidad and Tobago (my nationality…yup I’m Trini)
Bahamas (how’s the weather?)
And my newbies……JAPAN!!!!!(I always keep you in my prayers)


P.S. I know some of you are having problems viewing my site from your mobile devices. I'm currently working on fixing that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment