Saturday, April 9, 2011

Change of Plans : /

Today i started to prep my hair for my relaxer on Tuesday. I did a hardcore protein treatment with my Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment and then followed up with the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer. After i washed the moisturizer out i sprayed my Infusium 23 and put my Argan Oil in my hair and then blow dried.

After blow drying my hair i applied a heat protectant and flat ironed my entire hair. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow and especially Monday in NYC and i really want to have my hair out since it's been in a bun for 2 months. This is when i got depressed...

After flat ironing my hair i was pleased that my hair isn't as thin as i thought it would be since I've been shedding worse than a dog. But as far as the length....its the same dang length since my last relaxer in DECEMBER!!! Now i know for sure that my hair has grown because i colored it Dec 31st so i have about over an inch of new growth that i can clearly see. Therefore, the only conclusion i can come up with is that my hair had some serious breakage.

December
April 9th
So now my plans to relax my hair has changed. This Saturday I'm going to turn to my trusty Bohyme. I'll install it on Saturday and keep it in for 4 weeks. I have a big religious event from May 27-29th so i will take my weave out on the 13th of May, bun it till the 24th and then relax it on the 25th.

So for those ladies who wonder how i installed my Bohyme. I will make a youtube video and take pictures to let you all know my exact steps.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment