Thursday, January 14, 2010

Product Review!


Dabur Alma Oil

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is India's trusted hair oil. Packed with the natural goodness of Amla (Indian gooseberry), Dabur Amla Hair Oil enriches your hair, making them strong from inside and beautiful outside to keep you looking absolutely gorgeous all day long.Dabur Amla Hair Oil is today the largest hair oil brand in the country with over 35 million consumers. Dabur Amla Hair Oil has constantly evolved as the epitome of beauty for Indian women.

Usage

  1. Massage your scalp with Dabur Amla Hair Oil
  2. Leave overnight for best results
  3. Shampoo next morning to get healthy, lustrous hair
I've been using this oil as a pre-poo and i must say i'm in LOVE! It's made my hair very thick and shiny. I usually use this oil after i take my weave out. As I take each cornrow out i would saturate each strip of hair in the oil until my hair is completely covered. Then I would put on a plastic bag and a wool hat on top and go to sleep. Your head creates it's own steam so putting the wool hat gives me a light version to a hot oil treatment. When i wake up i wash the oil out and continue my wash day regimen.

One thing I must say about this oil is that it STINKS!!!!! I hate the smell but love the product.

If you've used this oil, tell me what you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. hi ,,i used this oil but after putting in my hair,,that began to hair loss,,,how do u want expaltion me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not understanding your question

    ReplyDelete