Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mayvenn Hair

Hey All!!!

I'm pleased to annouce that i've joined the Mayvenn Hair team!!! http://hairdelacreme.mayvenn.com/



About Mayvenn Hair: Mayvenn sells 100%  Brazilian hair extensions! Mayvenn hair is backed by a 30 day guarantee. Buy it, try it, dye it and cut it. If you don't love our hair return it for an exchange within 30 days, new or used.

Order Processing
  • Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
  • Free USPS Priority Shipping 3-5 day shipping on all hair orders! Upgrade USPS Express 1-2 day delivery for only $15.
  • All orders placed before 11AM PST (2PM EST) will be shipped the same day.



Side Note: I've been asked by many subscribers on my YouTube channel if I offer wig making services. Yes I Do! If you are interested in getting a wig made, feel free to email me at HairDeLaCreme@gmail.com for pricing.

If you are in need of hair, check out my distributor Mayvenn Hair (click here for direct link)



No comments:

Post a Comment