Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 Hair of the Day

Quick update on my new 3/4 wig. This hair is fab! It does have some shedding because i didn't seal the wefts on the new batch of hair i purchased. The problem I'm having right now is taming the frizziness. It's really annoying me. I've tried serum, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, Frizz Ease, and more recently Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves. Also i noticed that the ends seemed really dry.

Last night i decided to wash the hair and start from fresh. I left the wig on and plopped my head in the sink and washed the wig. I shampoo'd it with Herbal Essence Totally Twisted and followed up with the Totally Twisted conditioner. I then scrunched the hair with the towel and applied the Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves. I double twist the hair after it was about 90% dry and then went to sleep.

When i woke up this morning the hair was still wet (a pain) so i blow dried the hair on low and then curled my hair with my curling wand. I didn't separate the curls (it was windy this morning so i thought the wind will help shape the style). The wind did a good job! I liked the way the curls look....as the day comes to an end the curls are looking more wavy and fluffy but now i have frizz!!! So annoying! I'm going to find a solution to this problem. On a brighter note....i think using the Wonder Waves helped with the dry ends...or was it the conditioner?

Anywho....here's some pics!



5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I can't wait for ur fashion blog to be up and running, I've always thought you had amazing style and a fun job that you can actually dress up for so I'll be subbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks great! I just bought a curling wand so I'm excited to experiment

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Nice blending!

    www.mindogandmetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally finished mine. I had a few snaffoos but overall am very pleased. Posted about you recently, will have pics soon. Mine looks very similar to yours except I didn't dye it, but I may.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to see the results! Thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete