Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Next Relax Day....

As I was looking at my calendar trying to figure out when I should relax my hair again I thought...I don’t know. I'm enjoying wearing 3/4 wigs so much that my new growth hasn’t become a problem for me.


Here's my regimen:
Every month I take each braid out, comb thoroughly and then rebraid.
Every two weeks I pre-poo with Amla Oil, Shampoo with my Kera Care Cleansing Cream, Deep Condition with my Crème of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment and then let my braids air dry.
When needed - I have a new mix that I use for my scalp (Wild Growth, Glovers Medicated Ointment, Peppermint Oil and Jamaica Black Castor Oil) and lastly I moisturize my hair with pure shea butter.

This regimen has helped me tame my new growth so much! I honestly don't know when I will be relaxing again...maybe February or March??? or April....lol

4 comments:

  1. Glad this regimen is working for you. It seems so simple yet effective. April is a really long time to stretch until lol. Best of luck on the rest of your stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'm going to shoot for the last week in March. Prob the 24th or 31st. I think i can stretch for that long....i think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info. For clarification, do you keep your hair braided while washing? I would love to see a tutorial on how you do this

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. i will do a video this weekend when i wash my hair.

    ReplyDelete