Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

OMG!!!!!! I just found out that i was nominated with the Kreativ Blogger award by the lovely Stiletto Mind!!! Thanks so much girl. My day started crappy and now it's ending with a huge bang! Don't forget to check her site out!!!!

RULES

  1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
  2. Complete the form below
  3. Award 10 Blogs & drop them a line about it
  4. Share 7 random things about yourself
   
  • Name your favorite song: This is hard since I love music!!! hmmm...my current favorite song is Beyonce "Miss You" off the 4 album
  • Name your favorite dessert: Häagen-Dazs Rum and Raisin Ice Cream
  • What pisses you off: HA the timing of this question...when drivers don't signal!!!!
  • When you're upset, you: stay quiet...except today...lol
  • Your favorite pet: My hamster Chai. He died a few years back...he was the best hamster EVER! RIP :-(
  • Black or white: Black
  • Your biggest fear:  Waking up bald...True Story!
  • Best feature: My bootay...lol
  • Everyday attitude: I try to be better than I was yesterday
  • What is perfection: I agree with Stiletto Minded when she said...God
  • Guilty pleasure: Hair...I'm obsessed guys

7 Random Facts About Myself

  1. I'm left handed
  2. If I had three wishes from a genie..it would be 1. To get $5,000 deposited into my checking account  weekly for the rest of my life 2. For my hair to NEVER break or get damaged (no matter what i do to it) and 3. To have a voice like Melanie Fiona (LMAO)
  3. I was the head choreographer of a dance team I started in college
  4. I like to crack my toe knuckles (is that what they are called? lol)
  5. I had a huge crush on Jon B in high school...who would have known that I would actually meet him in my adult life??? Guess what I told him???? I love you! lol
  6. My mom moved to the US to become a singer when she was in her early 20's
  7. I'm a perfectionist

10 Blogs I'm Awarding
  1. Longing for Length
  2. Texlaxed and Things
  3. Mrs. Jarette
  4. Gabrielle Marie
  5. Luvovcandy
  6. My Healthy Hair Journey
  7. Varnished Blog

6 comments:

  1. Aww...Tommie thanks for the blog award, I'm honored!! I liked reading your answers too. Always nice to get to know my fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!

    thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome chica you deserve it! And I wish I could sing like her smh....wishful thinking on my part lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Tommie! So do you sing also, like your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont sing as good as her...lol..but i got a little something something

    ReplyDelete