Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

OMG!!!!!! I just found out that i was nominated with the Kreativ Blogger award by the lovely Stiletto Mind!!! Thanks so much girl. My day started crappy and now it's ending with a huge bang! Don't forget to check her site out!!!!

RULES

  1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
  2. Complete the form below
  3. Award 10 Blogs & drop them a line about it
  4. Share 7 random things about yourself
   
  • Name your favorite song: This is hard since I love music!!! hmmm...my current favorite song is Beyonce "Miss You" off the 4 album
  • Name your favorite dessert: Häagen-Dazs Rum and Raisin Ice Cream
  • What pisses you off: HA the timing of this question...when drivers don't signal!!!!
  • When you're upset, you: stay quiet...except today...lol
  • Your favorite pet: My hamster Chai. He died a few years back...he was the best hamster EVER! RIP :-(
  • Black or white: Black
  • Your biggest fear:  Waking up bald...True Story!
  • Best feature: My bootay...lol
  • Everyday attitude: I try to be better than I was yesterday
  • What is perfection: I agree with Stiletto Minded when she said...God
  • Guilty pleasure: Hair...I'm obsessed guys

7 Random Facts About Myself

  1. I'm left handed
  2. If I had three wishes from a genie..it would be 1. To get $5,000 deposited into my checking account  weekly for the rest of my life 2. For my hair to NEVER break or get damaged (no matter what i do to it) and 3. To have a voice like Melanie Fiona (LMAO)
  3. I was the head choreographer of a dance team I started in college
  4. I like to crack my toe knuckles (is that what they are called? lol)
  5. I had a huge crush on Jon B in high school...who would have known that I would actually meet him in my adult life??? Guess what I told him???? I love you! lol
  6. My mom moved to the US to become a singer when she was in her early 20's
  7. I'm a perfectionist

10 Blogs I'm Awarding
  1. Longing for Length
  2. Texlaxed and Things
  3. Mrs. Jarette
  4. Gabrielle Marie
  5. Luvovcandy
  6. My Healthy Hair Journey
  7. Varnished Blog