Sunday, January 1, 2012

New color for the new year

I got bored with my 3/4 so I decided to do a red ombré on it last night as everyone rang the new year in at parties. Lol

First I bleached the hair with Loreal Quick Blue bleaching powder and mixed it with Loreal's 40 Creme Developer. I applied it to my ends only and then wrapped it with foil. I left the bleach on for 30 mins and then colored it with Revlon Colorsilk: #48 Burgundy.

Do you like?

See more of the outfit at my style blog
http://styledelacreme.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. It looks very nice. You did a great job on the color. It came out perfect. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I was surprised to see how great it came out. I should have recorded it :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks absolutely amazing!!!

    by chance do you make 3/4th wigs for other people?

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. I don't have the time right now to make wigs for others :-/
    If I do in the future I will let you all know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the ombre trend! looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete