Thursday, September 15, 2011

Loving my wig!!!


It's been a month since making my first 3/4 wig with the Mongolian Kinky Curly hair that I won on BlackHairMedia.com. Ladies....I'M IN LOVE!!!! This hair is perfecto! I have minimum shedding and tangles (it's curly hair...it will tangle), it takes about 5 mins for me to style...and the best part is that I only used heat in my hair once when I tried to straighten the hair. I'm so glad I used this hair to make a wig, that way when I decided to rock this look again; all I have to do it braid my hair and sew it on. Here's a couple of pictures that was taken last week at PF Changs with my older sister and another with me acting a fool with my booski. I'm going to make her a 3/4 wig in a couple of weeks :-)



2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous! i love that hair! your friend's hair is beautiful also. I want to do the same look with some curly hair, but I don't trust myself to do the wig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try it out! It will make a great YT video for you. BTW that's my sis ;-) I installed the Outre Duvessa in her hair a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete