Sunday, May 22, 2011

Small Update

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to drop by to give you all a quick update. This weekend coming up I will be attending a big 3 day annual religious event. I like to do something different to my hair every year and this year I opted to change my hair color.

After a long day of shopping, I sat down and applied a Semi-Permanent dye in my hair in the color Light Copper Brown. It looks sort of like a brownish red. I'm not really loving the way it looked when I washed it out. Guess it will take me some time to get used to it.

I'm also going to get a trim by my stylist Tangela on Thursday. I will post pictures of the color and the trim on Thursday when I get home from the salon.

For now...I'll just give you a sneak peak of the color and my ponytail.


1 comment: