Friday, April 29, 2011

Bohyme Brazilian Wave: Nightly Routine Video and More

Hey Guys,
When I got home today, I decided to create a video of how I maintain my Bohyme before I go to bed. I started to record on my digital camera and right after I began my first twist the camera stopped recording because the memory was full. I then deleted about 10 pictures and the original video and began recording again thinking I can do an intro and proceed with my nightly steps….the video stopped recording AGAIN!!! After that, I decided to delete more pictures and record one more time. Well while I was recording the battery died (ugh I can’t live today!!!) So I turned to my new laptop to record my nightly routine since it’s been highly requested from you all.
The quality of this video isn’t the best and I truly apologize for that. After editing the video to be as short as possible (even though it’s still about 18 mins long…sorry); I went online to Wal-Mart and ended up purchasing a Flip UltraHD Camcorder. It’s estimated to arrive next week and I’m super happy. Now I can do more videos.
Below is the video I created this evening. Enjoy!
If you have any further questions, hit me up in the comment box or by email (see contact me section)



No comments:

Post a Comment